Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:12:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mini-PCI <-> PCI boards

M. Warner Losh writes:
| I have had placed into my hand a few Mini-pci cards from time to
| time.  Since I'm using my laptop with mini-pci as a main terminal, I'd
| like to put some of them in my desktop machine.  I'm looking for a
| mini-pci <--> pci card board.  It would also be good if the standard
| cable things were included with this so I could test the network/modem
| parts of the card, but that's not 100% required since the mini-pci
| cards I typically get are wireless.
|
| Any recommendations?

I assume you want to go from PCI -> Mini-PCI.
	http://www.adexelec.com/pci32.htm#PCI2MPCI-02
they have them with and with out the connectors for modems/Ethernet.
I've haven't use the connectors, but the board works fine with
a HW crypto card.  I think they are ~$50.

A Mini-PCI -> PCI might be interesting.

Doug A.