Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:48:37 +1000
From:      Kris KULASEKERA <cisco@dragnet.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IP ALIASING

--------------6FAA17EBB0624DE965D502A4

 Hi ?

I understand there is a problem with Bind not starting up if found  IP
ALIASES > 64 on the same machine.
I have not reached so many virtual interfaces but I will be faced with
this problem very shortly.

Please provide a resolution to this problem, if it still exists.

My setup :
FreeBSD ver 2.2.2
BIND ver 8.1.2

Redards
Kris KULA

--
InsightWare
mobile: 0412-50-5455

--------------6FAA17EBB0624DE965D502A4

<HTML>
&nbsp;Hi ?

<P>I understand there is a problem with Bind not starting up if found&nbsp;
IP ALIASES > 64 on the same machine.
<BR>I have not reached so many virtual interfaces but I will be faced with
this problem very shortly.

<P>Please provide a resolution to this problem, if it still exists.

<P>My setup :
<BR>FreeBSD ver 2.2.2
<BR>BIND ver 8.1.2
<BR>&nbsp;