Date:      Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:56:34 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Last minute RC3 (i386) with LDT patch

I've removed two stale 5.0-CURRENT snapshots, the 4.7 RC1 FTP install
directory, the 4.7-RC2 FTP install directory, and the 4.7 RC1 mini
ISO.

I have added a FTP install directory for 4.7-RC3, which includes a
patch that may affect users running Wine.  There is no corresponding
ISO because by the time the ISOs are circulated and users have
downloaded and burned them, we'll have the final release ready.  I
hope that 4.7-RC3 can circulate to some users in the next 12 hours or
so.  Please let me know once 4.7-RC3 i386 is available on your FTP
site.  I expect the final release will be available tomorrow.

	- Murray