Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:29:52 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Baitis <jeff@baitis.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Advice in hunting down an X11 drawing issue

--Sig_/_0MnLp_E0JE1mGiOadFY1MV

Dear Jean-S=C3=A9bastien:

I actually did find a solution to the problem. I upgraded my old=20
nVidia GT520 to a newer GT730, and am using a newer commercial=20
hVidia driver. I now have much improved system performance, and
my xorg.log no longer indicates that XOrg is waiting for locks
to be freed.

I guess this pins it to either a hardware or driver issue (likely
both)...

Thank you for pointing me to x11perf, that will be helpful in the
future!

Regards,
-Jeff