Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 19:05:43 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Long, Christopher" <longcg@msx.upmc.edu>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP Dumps Core

There's some stuff in the FAQ about getting more info from the core
file.  Assuming the latest version of ppp from
http://www.Awfulhak.org/ppp.html doesn't make things better, If you
can send me a trace and the value of any relevant variables it'd me
much appreciated.

The FAQs at http://www.FreeBSD.org/FAQ/userppp.html.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>