Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:30:40 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
From:      "Mike Woods" <Mike@the-rubber-chicken-network.co.uk>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Webmail Questions

Ok, i need a webmail package but with a few odd/specific stipulations.

I need a client that will leave messages marked as unread or have an option
to set messages as unread en mass, now i've looked around the packages i've
found in the ports collect and none of them actualy state if they do or dont
have this facility (mind you i could have missed such a thing... i tend to
look at 3am :D).

Basicly i need the facility to check the mail on my mail server/cache box
remotley but not have to fuss around with my normal mail clients when i am
at home (if that makes sense).

--
Mike Woods
WoA SE Webmonkey & General Dogsbody