Date:      Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:05:04 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Panic!

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 07:17:51PM +1100, Steven Adams wrote:
> Hi,=20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> At random I will get this kernel panic

What kernel panic?

> Also how do I make the kernel auto reboot the system when there is a kern=
el
> panic..

It should automatically reboot unless you have DDB enabled, in which
case also add DDB_UNATTENDED to your kernel (or remove DDB).  The
chapter on kernel debugging in the developers' handbook has much more
information about this, so you should try to read it.

Kris

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr

--PNTmBPCT7hxwcZjr--