Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:41:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Robert Uzzi" <ruzzi@compedgeracing.com>
To:        john@cruzweb.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP for MySQL question

> I tried that, it still gives me the same thing about the aclocal15 not
> being found. It doesn't stop with the mysql part of php either, there's
> other stuff earlier in the php extentions list it stops on as well.
>
> -john

I'm not seeing the problem here or on another system but a quick scan of
my system finds the following. If you don't have them that could be the
problem. Now to figure out why?

/usr/local/bin/aclocal15
/usr/local/share/aclocal15

A quick google make's me think aclocal is part of automake and I actually
found several versions on my system. Check your system and if one is not
installed that could be the problem. I would have thought it would have
been installed as a dependency by something along the way.

automake-1.4.6_2
automake-1.5_2,1
automake-1.9.6