Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:18:25 -0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ThePortal.net?= <jenny@theportal.net>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?SUPWORLD.COM?=

Dear Sir/Madam,=20
=20
SUPWORLD.COM - US$490=20
=20
SUPWORLD.COM is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer.=20
=20
The domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar doma=
ins are currently selling on afternic.com, greatdomains.com (domain auct=
ion sites), and by domain name brokers, in some cases for many thousands=
 of US dollars.=20
=20
Please note that transfers take just 5-15 minutes and are extremely stra=
ightforward. Absolutely NO technical knowledge is required.=20
=20
We use two methods of payment. You may pay via Escrow.com or PayPal.  Pa=
yment to us is instant and transfers can be completed in minutes. We pay=
 all fees connected with the transfer process. =20
=20
If you would like to use WWW.SUPWORLD.COM for your online business, plea=
se contact us at your earliest convenience. Please don't hesitate to con=
tact us should you require any further assistance. =20
=20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail h=
as not been of interest to you.=20
=20
Yours Sincerely,=20
=20
Jenny=20
Marketing,=20
The Portal=20
=20
=20
Please visit:=20
HTTP://WWW.Ebay.com=20
HTTP://WWW.1stdomainbrokers.com=20
HTTP://WWW.Afternic.com=20
=20
Or many of the domain NAME auction sites. We hope you will agree that we=
 are not only offering what we believe to be a genuine investment, but y=
ou will also benefit from owning a domain of this quality.=20
=20