Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:17:38 -0400
From:      John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>, John Turner <john@drexeltech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP: OpenSSH install fails on 4.0-RELEASE

Kevin -

Thanks for the quick reply.

If I update to Stable, does that mean I have to do a 'make world'?  Also,
perhaps I wasn't clear.  I'm aware that 'ssh' is available in the base
system, that is, I can ssh to another machine.  However, I want to run sshd
on these servers, and while ssh is present, sshd is not.  If its in the
base system, how do I enable that?

Thanks again.

- John