Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 11:49:12 PDT
From:      "Anil Punjabi" <anilo@hotmail.com>
To:        anilo@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, CPELTIER@iectech.com, clark@open.org, fbsdlist@federation.addy.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, stephea@aasis.albany-academy.org, jg@euronet.nl, fyeung@fyeung5.netific.com, Joachim.Jaeckel@IT-Mannesmann.de, font@Mcs.Net, brian@worldcontrol.com, rdugaue@calweb.com, trpplj@quick.net, jkh@time.cdrom.com, chen68@hotmail.com, andrzej@maciek.gv.edu.pl, dnelson@emsphone.com, tim@futuresouth.com, jfesler@calweb.com, kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, fqueries@jraynard.demon.co.uk, yvonnes@aardeus.com, lenzi@bsi.com.br, sergios@obernet.com.ar
Subject:   Microsoft SQL Server with FreeBSD

Greetings  ,

       I got your email address from the freebsg.org web-site and I was
wanting to know if you have found any solution for the same .

       I needed some help w.r.t accessing Microsoft SQL Server database
on a Windows NT Machine from a FREEBSD UNIX machine .

Any solution using perl,tcl,C or whatever would be of great help .

I have to deliver this solution to a client and it seems that there are
no ODBC drivers available for freebsd .

If you know about any way to connect these two , it would be a great
help .

Thanks a lot ,
Anil