Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:42:23 -0700
From:      "James" <effdefender@earthlink.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

I've tried to unsubscribe from this mailing list 3 times in this past week,
and all attempts have been unsuccessful.  I'm following the instructions as
best as I can (they're very simple, so I have NO idea why it's not working).

I simply don't have the mailbox capacity to continue to subscribe to this
mail list.  When I get another e-mail address, I'll subscribe with that one.

Anyway, here are the instructions I've followed 3 times:

Is there some reason why it won't work?
Please help,
Thanks in advance,
James Turnbull