Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:03:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jeff MacDonald" <bignose@fastmail.ca>
To:        kstewart@owt.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with kde 2.2.2

--------------Boundary-00=_9TATMXS00M3NTT4D7TH0

It's a dual 300 so it's not that bad.

Basically i pkg_delete'd everything that depended on the
old png, then i removed all of kde, and did a fresh install
of the newest png from ports. then installed kde with sysinstall.

problem being , now when i start kde it says libpng.so.4 cannot
be found. there is a libpng.so.5 in /usr/local/lib..

now what ?
[btw thanksf for the patience so far]
jeff.