Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 12:09:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Peter da Silva <peter@taronga.com>
Cc:        gclarkii@main.gbdata.com, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Handbook Stuff

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Peter da Silva wrote:

> Gary Clark II  <gclarkii@main.gbdata.com> wrote:
> >Another NOTE:  We may want to think about doing this for the sources also.
> >There are many files within the tree that say this coded was contributed
> >to UCB and name the author.   Make the copyright FreeBSD Project, Inc.
> >and give a credit within the license to the person who developed it.
>
> Is that legal?

I made an announcement quite some time ago requesting contributors to
claim copyright and that any unclaimed material would be copyright
FreeBSD, Inc.

I didn't get a single response.

Also, the S/Key document is copyright MIT but it is only in
the source; it needs to be in the formatted copy as well.

-john

== http://fieber-john.campusview.indiana.edu/~jfieber ============