Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2000 16:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Daniel Domengeaux <freebsd@supa-fly.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Luke Roberts <luke@roberts.nl>
Subject:   Re: installing PICO

> > Please can somebody remind me which package or port I need to install to
> > get the pico text-editor installed?
>

> pico is inclued with pine
> (cd /usr/ports/mail/pine4 && make install && make clean)

Pine is forbidden because of known and potential security problems.
If you really want to install it, you'll probably have to remove the
forbidden flag.

Hope this helps

--
Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
Finger dima@unixfreak.org for my public PGP key.

"Don't talk about yourself, it will be done when you leave."
	-- Wilson Mizner