Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 18:08:22 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com (Matthew Dillon)
Cc:        phk@critter.freebsd.dk, nik@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sitting inside, looking out...

As I recall, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     I would recommend simply having a 'FreeBSD' T-Shirt.  None of this
>     'committers' or 'core' stuff.
>
> 					-Matt
> 					Matthew Dillon
> 					<dillon@backplane.com>

No, I think you missed the point.  The T-shirt (or sweatshirt, or
baseball cap or whatever) should be special, easily identified as
special and available only to the group you're trying to
incent/reward.

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.net