Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:53:17 -1000
From:      Al Plant <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, Al Plant <noc@hdk5.net>
Subject:   Loading 10.0 on old HD

Aloha,

Where can I find a "how to on" loading the new 10.0 Freebsd onto a HD
which already has a previous version of 9* 8* 7* or Windows on it.

There is an error I think from the old boot loader from the original OS
on there.

Error:

  init
The process stops with:
/bin/sh  ON /etc/rc

Then goes to single usr mode:
How can I clean the disk from whatever is stopping the process of

I have 7 of these HD's I have tried.

Thanks..  any help appreciated.

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
   + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD  7.2 - 8.0 - 9* +