Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:06:10 +0200
From:      Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
To:        Hans Roman <hans.r.69@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP Proliant dl g5

Am 30.03.2009 um 22:33 schrieb Hans Roman:

> Hi guys, I wanna know if someone has installed FreeBSD 7.1/7.0 in a HP
> Proliant dl g5. I've read that someone couldn't install 7.0 in this
> HP.
> Could you tell me if you had any troubles? and, which were them?

We run various FreeBSD versions on mostly DL380G3,G4 and G5 (and some
blades)
I would have to look what the very latest hardware actually is.

There was a time before 6.3 where you needed to run 6.3-PRERELEASE to
get anything useful out of the hardware.

Too bad HP doesn't really support FreeBSD with their insight-agents.

Rainer