Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:51:11 -0400
From:      Guy Noir <guynoirnotadetective@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Repository availability and security updates for version 11

Hello,

I am working with a team to upgrade our infrastructure to version 12,
however I have a few questions about the EoL event in September for version
11:

   1. How long after September 2020 will the version 11 repository remain
   available?
   2. Does the FreeBSD team continue to provide security updates for
   version 11 after the EoL in September?

I attempted to obtain this information from the Security Information page
on FreeBSD website, however I was not able to find it.

Thank you