Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:15:07 -0400
From:      Alec Berryman <alec@thened.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spam reporting tool

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

Leo Lapousterle on 2005-06-10 00:29:51 +0200:

> I'm working with SpamAssassin to separate mails from SPAMs and it
> works pretty well. My question is about a spam reporting tool, which
> can parse mail headers and report the SPAMs to abuse@provider. I
> searched on the net but I didn't find useful informations.
>=20
> Does somebody know if such a tool exists, and where can I get it
> actually ?

You may want to investigate SpamCop.  They require you manually verify
each email is being sent to the right parties, and although I assume
you could script the whole thing, I'd advise against it - when I used
the service I found that it did not always correctly identify
responsible hosts.

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8--