Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:34:34 -0500
From:      "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>
To:        "Bill Nolastname" <coolxenu@hotmail.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Unfortunate...

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:24:26 -0700, Bill Nolastname wrote:

>It is unfortunate that one of the developers with freebsd.org also supports
>companies that hijack web browsers.
>
>I had respect for freebsd before learning this, now, I do not.

dude, i'm sure any operating system out you use supports web site
hacking, phreaking, killing, stealing, cracking, and etc.

You didn't have to pay for it, so get over it, or try to find a 'good'
OS, like Windows XP.  I am sure Bill Gates doesn't authorize any 'web
browser hijacking'

---
doug reynolds | the maverick | mav@wastegate.net