Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Radhika Sambamurti <radhika_narendran@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gnome-applets not working with freebsd 4.3

Hi,

I am currently running Freebsd version 4.3. None of my
monitor applets work eg: CPU/MEMUSAGE, DISKusage etc.
From pkg_info I see that the version of gnome-applets I
have is gnomeapplets-1.2.4.  Applets components for the
Gnome Desktop Environment.

The error message tells me that I have to reload and for
some applets nothing happens.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

Thanks,
rs.

=====
It's all a matter of perspective. You can choose your view by choosing where to stand.
--Larry Wall