Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 22:53:33 -0500
From:      Raul Zighelboim <raul@zighelboim.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bt848 and sound: HELP!

The sound card is a sanblaster card; and it works.  I had a cd drive
plugged into the cd input port, and the bt848 card into the line port.
CD worlked.
Switched them, the bt848 is not plugged into the cd port.  Cd on line
still works.

I tried to raise the volume to 100%.  I get nothing.
Image is quite clear, thougth :-)