Date:      Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:08:32 +0200
From:      Joost van Dijk <joost@amiculus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newbie question

On Sunday 17 April 2005 17:52, SuDaNym@aol.com wrote:
> Can anyone give me a very rough estimate on how much time is required on an
> ongoing basis, after a server is set up with FreeBSD and Apache, to maintain
> everything.  By everything I am referring to everything required to keep
> the server up, and host about 100 domains.
Sue,
If I was at it for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, I could still not
manage. But I know someone who has been hacking (and programming in
assembler/machine language) for more than 20 years. He could do it in ten
minutes a day - and in fact does.
I guess it'll take me 20 years to get there. How about you?
J.v.D.