Date:      Wed, 4 May 2016 12:14:33 +0700
From:      Dmitry Sivachenko <trtrmitya@gmail.com>
To:        John D Jones III <jnbek1972@gmail.com>
Cc:        demon@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: uwsgi-2.0.12_1

Hello,

Yes there is a demand for plugins.
I am on vacation now, but I will try to add support via OPTIONS in a week or=
 so.  If you submit a patch, it would be great.

> 4 =EC=E0=FF 2016 =E3., =E2 7:58, John D Jones III <jnbek1972@gmail.com> =ED=
=E0=EF=E8=F1=E0=EB(=E0):
>=20
> To Whom It Concerns:
> uwsgi offers a number of plugins aside from cgi, would it be possible to a=
dd a make config dialog to select the different plugins available? it=92d be=
 a great addition and help spread the usefulness between uwsgi and freebsd. I=
f you need any testing for it, please let me know. I had tried an attempt at=
 it myself, but all I could get it to do was either install all of them or n=
one=85 Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you.