Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:55:15 +0100 (CET)
From:      Soeren Schmidt <sos@spider.deepcore.dk>
To:        Takahashi Yoshihiro <nyan@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG, imp@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The cbus driver for pc98

It seems Takahashi Yoshihiro wrote:
> I have made the cbus driver for pc98 based on i386 isa driver.  This
> completely removes that PC98 depends on isa driver and also corrects
> directory layouts (pc98/i386 -> pc98/pc98 and pc98/pc98 -> pc98/cbus).

> Soeren, please review the ata part.
> http://home.jp.FreeBSD.org/~nyan/patches/cbus-ata.diff.gz

That looks good to me, it does conflict with my current ATA version
soon to be released but I'll try to integrate it there as well.

It would be nice if we could get rid of the old wd* crap at the
same time, forcing user to the new system seems to be the only
way to get me proper error reports :/

-Søren