Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:01:27 -0800
From:      Andrew <andrew@violet.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /usr/lib/crt0.o & freebsd 3.0-release

Greg,

Sorry to keep bringing this one up...  It seems that I
should clarify exactly what I am doing...

I have FreeBSD 3.0-release installed... and, as is usually
customary for me, am trying to compile gcc-2.8.1 using the
installed gcc (which in this case is v2.7.2.1) from gnu's
original source distribution... NOT a freebsd pre-packaged
port...

Maybe I should symlink /usr/lib/crt0.o -> /usr/lib/crt1.o

Cordially,