Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 18:27:14 -0500
From:      Lane <lane@joeandlane.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spam reporting tool

I vote for SpamCop, too!

You can configure your SMTP server to use their Blocking List and prevent
receipt of most SPAM.

Then you can report the spam that you DO receive and help the WHOLE WORLD
reduce its SPAM!

This on top of any other filtering mechanism you may be using or decide to use
in the future.

Goto www.spamcop.net to see how it works.

lane