Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:52:35 +0100
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: Coda trouble....

Hello Garance,

> release-candidate 2 is now available.  Did you try it on that?

CODA is integrated into FreeBSD at least since 4.0 (which is were
I noticed the coda folders first), I for my self was using RC2 as of
Monday. I guess those problems aren't temporarily but either my
fault due to misconfiguration or some deeper, longer persisting
problem with the integration into FreeBSD 4 itself.

> If it's still not working, you might want to ask for help in
> the freebsd-stable mailing list.

I already tried that...

> I fear your question is buried in this busy mailing list...

Less than on freebsd-questions where I didn't even get one reply.

Best regards,
 Gabriel