Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Christopher Johnson <cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OT: Writing man pages

I need to write some man pages for my job, but I haven't found very
much documentation on it through the internet.  I'd also like to learn
so I can contribute to the FreeBSD Documentation Project.

Any suggestions for a good place to start?  I'd really like something
with examples, as that's my learning style.  The FreeBSD Programmer's
Documentation Project has some good source files, but no explanations.

Chris Johnson
cjohnson@wcug.wwu.edu