Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 18:02:16 +0200 (EET)
From:      Ana Romero <anar@ees2.oulu.fi>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freeBSD.org>, <freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org>
Subject:   has anyone installed waveLAN card in laptops?

Hi!!

Has anyone installed WaveLan card in a laptop with freeBSD 4.0?

I have problems to configure wi0 interface. The problem is
that when I try to do it with
/stand/sysinstall->configure->networking->interfaces the interface
wi0 is not shown. I've tried to configure directly in
rc.conf but it doesnt work.
When I try to run pccardd it prints:
pccard[301]:fatal error: no PC-CARD slots
It seems like there isnt any slot on... I dont know. Could
you help me??

Ana