Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:45:26 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sten_Daniel_S=F8rsdal?= <sten.daniel.sorsdal@wan.no>
To:        "Randall Stewart" <randall@stewart.chicago.il.us>, "shubha mr" <shubha_mr@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: duplicate packets in ping?

I've had similar issue with Intel Ethernet controllers (i82562ET and =
i82801BA/BAM).
It was practically no load, and on the wire there was no duplicates but =
ping got duplicates anyway. - It only happens sporadically and it =
happens to about 10 boxes with the same FreeBSD version (exact same).
Havent had the chance to dig into it though....
Same with you?