Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:13:21 -0500
From:      bentley <hbrhodes@mediaone.net>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   want freeBSD, but some questions

I have a pci & a USB network card.  I use win98se for now.  I have for
years (or a ver of Win).  I want a change.  Either Linux or FreeBSD.  Is
there a NAT program or daemon that will let me put the PCI card in the
other small computer (I could build) & use that NAT to share the internet
connection?  Or does freeBSD have USB support for the NIC card?  The nic
card is a 3c19250.

Does FreeBSD use the LINUX NATIVE partioning scheme of formating or is it a
different & better one as well?  Will I be able to transfer my DOS 32 files
over to it?

Lastly I have a pci Ultra DMA card that DOS recognizes that Linux wouldn't.
 So I wanted to set up my pc as a Server platform & have almost 50-57 gigs
of stuff have open for storage, or access...but I couldn't because the
spare hard drives aren't recognized.  I have two floppies only one was
found.  I have 2 cdroms...only one was found...one of which is a burner.