Date:      Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:06:38 EDT
From:      Robert3085@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Poblems Downloading BIN.AU

I'm downloading freebsd release 3.2 for I386 platfom and i am having a
problem with on of the files from the bin directory. Erverytime i try to
download BIN.AU file i get the following error -> THERE IS NO SOUND DEVICE IN
THE SYSTEM. How can i get a copy of this file. I'm running a gateway 2000
with no multimedia support. Is there a way that someone can e-amil it to me @
robert3085@aol.com.

Also is there any archives that are collection of, like maybe all the A?, B?
C?....files that can be downloaded instead of downalod all the files
individually?

And last, does freeBSD have a List server that I can join?

Thank you in advance.
Bob Brozewicz
MVS Systems Programmer