Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 18:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        bright@hotjobs.com, pam@polynet.lviv.ua, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mesa2.6 port broken?

--0-1864185313-906772740=:244

On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Satoshi Asami wrote:
[..]
>  * *beaming with pride* i got about 99% of kde ELF installed, so it IS
>  * possible to do it. qt, mesa and kde
>
> Do you want to send us (and the maintainer, se@freebsd.org) the patch
> for kde?  That's about the only biggie left.

Ehm.  What patches?  Perhaps I've got an odd setup by not compiling with
the ports, but KDE as of a few nights ago builds just fine (with egcs none
the less). But if you're truely anal about only one library version being
used, the attached (700byte) patch was sent to me to fix this.  If it
works, I'll commit it to the KDE tree when I get a chance.

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |