Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:20:21 -0500
From:      Joe <joe@fasti.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fwd: Netblaster 2 Wireless network card

From: Joe <joe@fasti.net>
To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: 12/20/2001 7:03:47 PM

I have a NetBlaster 2 Wireless network card from SOHOWare Inc.

I have the wireless card sitting in my gateway machine and when it boots up i see

pci0: <unknown card> (vendor=0x1106, dev=0x3059) at 17.5 irq 12

which i am pretty sure is the network card as if i remove it the above message goes away.

I am just wondering if anyone has ever gotten one of these network cards working under FreeBSD 4.4-Stable?

please either respond indirectly via this list or directly via joe@fasti.net.

Thanks,

Joe

-------- End of forwarded message --------