Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:28:17 -0600
From:      dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com, "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>, dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com
Cc:        chip@eboai.org, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netpliance Iopener

hi Chad,
> The one that arrived yesterday was obtained from
they must be changing their website as they are switching to https
for ordering over the wire. as well they have re-engineered it so that
the original method will not work but this has been re-engineered again
so that it does work:-)) went to the actual web of the co in taiwan that
apparently puts it togetther but have received no reply. as well seems
strange to me that they are just putting up a webpage for a co that
is selling 100k of units to I-Opener. as well noticed that they had to
reboot their system over the weekend. give you one guess on what
os they are running;-)) dead giveaway when one default was m$
iis.. oh well maybe they will switch one day to Linux or *BSD ||
maybe both:-))
                                             Best Regards,
                                             dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com