Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:45:26 -0500
From:      "Christopher J. Umina" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>
To:        <Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Clock Speed Changes.

Hi,

    I'm currently running a server that is a 366 Mhz. Intel Celeron with a
66 Mhz. bus speed.  I just now learned that the motherboard in the thing can
over clock.  It says I can safely over clock to 100 Mhz FSB and 550 Mhz. CPU
clock.  I made the changes in the system BIOS.  When I got to the point
where the boot loader was ready to boot, it gave me some kind of weird
error.  I'm guessing this is because of the clock speed changes.  Is there
any way to make a system ready for such a change?  Or am I stuck at this
speed until I reinstall BSD, which I hope is never because I've got this
install working beautifully.

Thanks,
Christopher J. Umina