Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:21:34 +0000
From:      Luciano Musacchio <l0kit0@exactas.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uninstall freebsd

Ton,
you need to repartition your disk (to fat or fat32 iff win98se),
I suppose A:\FDISK.EXE (that should be available from a win98se rescue disk=
,=20
the one you have booted up) can do the work. After repartition with the=20
dos/win file system (fat or fat32) you need to format the drive with A:
\FORMAT C: (or maybe let win98se installer do that).
You can also get a rescue cd that gives you a graphical interfaces to do th=
e=20
same work (to make you feel safer about the things you are doing), but if=20
there are no important things on that disk (I mean, no other partitions) yo=
u=20
can't break anything this way... so go, have fun ;)

good luck

El Jueves 18 Noviembre 2004 13:05, Ton Keesmaat escribi=F3: