Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 23:27:30 -0500
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>, cjclark@home.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Install on DELL Latitude and Xircom CreditCard Ethernet

On Sat, Feb 05, 2000 at 09:16:07PM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <200002052251.OAA12829@ptavv.es.net> "Kevin Oberman" writes:
> : Unfortunately the generic kernel is not built with support for the
> : Xircom cards. This is mostly because of conflicts with other drivers,
>
> No.  It isn't built with default because it doesn't work.

Whoa!!! Hold on. Xircom CreditCard Ethernet IIps are said to be
supported. From
http://home.jp.FreeBSD.org/~toshi/PAO3/SUPPORTED.CARDS,

                            Current Status
Type    Card                                            Status  Driver
Ethernet
.
.
.
        Xircom CreditCard Ethernet Adaptor IIps         OK      xe
          (PS-CE2-10)

Which is my card. Is there a problem with these cards I am missing? I
only got this one after I checked it was on that list.