Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:32:21 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache,PHP and FreeBSD

Hello everyone. I have been messing around with html lately and think its pretty cool. I want to start using PHP with apache and buy my own domain. My question is this: What is a good site to get domains from that has a reasonable amount of space and doesnt cost too much? Does anyone know of any good tutorials online for PHP,Apache and FreeBSD? Of course I will be using this on my freebsd machine so docs or tutorials about this related to freebsd would be nice. I am going to start working on this tomorrow sometime so I would appreciate some info. thanks

setting up filters so please don't simply reply to me unless I tell
you to or send you one directly.