Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:51:46 -0500
From:      "Bob Ababurko" <ababurko@adelphia.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   scp stalling

Hello-

I have two boxes that I am trying to transfer files between and for some =
reasson I am getting annoting slow transfers.  I am running =
OpenSSH_3.8.1p1on the server end with freeBSD 5.3 and OpenSSH_3.5p1 with =
freeBSD 4.9 on the client end.  The connection keeps stalling and I am =
not seeing any errors in /var/log/messages.  The only sign is my loss of =
hair.=20

How can I go about troubleshooting this?  I have full control over these =
boxen, so I can do whatever to fix this.

thanks,
Bob