Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:06:02 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, nate@mt.sri.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: It works!  Solved my problem wih Etherlink III on AcerNote Light

> > In other words, if I have a local network connection, and I dial
> > up my pop account at my ISP, then Windows95 tends to screw up the
> > routing while the connection is up.
> It certainly shouldn't, and doesn't on any of my boxes.

hmm?

it shouldnt, but does. atleast in some way. i've learned the hard way
that win95 have no idea how to do things freebsd does as a "trivia"

(example, configuring different interfaces totally separatedly, including
the host/domain names known for the interface)

but that's why this is freebsd-* and not windows95-*... =) :P

that's why i run freebsd on many machines, and win95 only on one desktop
at work... my home p133 have never been infected with ms-code.

> Nate

mickey