Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:26:02 -0600
From:      David J Brooks <freysman@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: python25 core dumps

On Thursday 15 November 2007 03:07:03 am Heiko Wundram (Beenic) wrote:

> This seems like a problem in qt4 (I don't think the problem is in PyQt),
> simply try reinstalling that, too (completely; qt4 is split into several
> ports and "pkg_info | grep qt4" is your friend here).

A complete rebuild of qt4-* did not solve the problem, however, a complete
rebuild of py25-qt4* solved everything. (Except the Gtk problems, naturally)
Apparently there was something in the pre-built packages that didn't agree
with my machine. I'm hoping that a rebuild of all dependencies for gramps
will solve the problems there as well.

David
--
If this message was not entertaining, write your congressman.