Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9324: AfterStep-stable port needs to be updated

The following reply was made to PR ports/9324; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To: Dima Sivachenko <dima@Chg.RU>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:33:40 -0500 (EST)

 On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, Dima Sivachenko wrote:

 > 1)In the port x11-wm/afterstep-stable variable DISTNAME needs to be changed
 > from AfterStep-1.6.0.tar.gz to AfterStep-1.6.6.tar.gz. This is the latest
 > stable release. Moreover, file AfterStep-1.6.0.tar.gz doesn't exist there.
 >
 > 2) If it is possible, change MAINTAINER field in the Makefile to dima@chg.ru,
 > I will do all updates to this port.

 I'm sitting on this right now. The afterstep-devel port needs to be
 updated to 1.7, and the distfile for it has flown away. I was trying to
 wait and make all the changes at once so we don't have two
 afterstep-1.6.foo ports.

 - bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
 - ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -