Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:19:17 -0600
From:      vladimir@math.uic.edu
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   debugging lockups

Following up on my previous post  from a couple of days ago with the
same subject (unfortunately I don't have my original email, so this
will probably start  a new thread).   A -CURRENT system (built on Mar 3,
2004) frequently locks up when typing "ps" or "w", in addition to when
killing memory-intensive processes.   The system locks up hard, and I
cannot break into the debugger from the console, although the necessary
options are compiled into the kernel.

--
Vladimir