Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:39:59 +0200
From:      "mark rowlands" <mark.rowlands@mypost.se>
To:        "Josh Paetzel" <friar_josh@tcbug.org>, "Shawn Guillemette" <shawn@guillemette.org>
Cc:        Freebsd-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: WebMail

ducking and covering.......

I use Microsoft Exchange 2003 with postfix / spam-assassin /=20
amavis-d as the mta / frontend and then reverse proxy the=20
webmail through apache. Though I hate to say it I simply haven't
found any webmail / open source collaboration software that really
matches the functionality in OWA 2003  :-(. The cost sucks tho...