Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 22:14:43 -0400
From:      awhawks@usa.net
To:        Tom <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SCSI problems?

I have found my problem. I had two controllers in my machine a old 2940 and a
AHA-2910B controller that came with my Philips cd2600 burner. I had only the
burner on the 2910 and all my other SCSI devices on the 2940.

2910:(7)
   (2)  philips cd2600

2940:(7)
   (0)   fujitsu m2694es  (1-gig drive)
   (1)   fujitsu m2909s   (3-gig drive)
   (5)   EXABYTE exb-8200  (tape drive)
   (6)   NEC 6x cdrom       (cd player)

After moving the Philips cd2600 from the 2910 to the 2940 and removing the
2910 from my machine the SCSI problems disapeared.

Is their a problem in the code if you have multiple SCSI controllers?

Adam W. Hawks
awhawks@usa.net