Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 2008 14:48:58 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@tsoft.com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: inkscape-0.46.3 fails to compile

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:34:04 -0500, Yuri <yuri@tsoft.com> wrote:
>
>> Please see attached log.
>
> Please follow http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/bugging.html .. I
> believe that marcus already has committed a fix in a few day ago, but
> I still need to see details from bugging.html.
>
> Cheers,
> Mezz

gnomelogalyzer.sh says that the cause of the failure isn't known.
Ports tree is up-to-date
This error for example
extension/internal/pdfinput/pdf-parser.cpp:2393: error: no matching
function for call to 'GfxFont::getNextChar(char*&, int&, CharCode*,
Unicode [8], int, int*, double*, double*, double*, double*)'
suggests incompatibility with poppler.

Yuri