Date:      22 Nov 2002 11:02:46 -0800
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        "Ruslan Ivachnenko" <ruslan@uuh0.bank.gov.ua>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ATAPI magneto-optical device trouble

"Ruslan Ivachnenko" <ruslan@uuh0.bank.gov.ua> writes:

> Does FreeBSD-4 STABLE support FUJITSU MCE3130AP/0020 ATAPI magneto-optical
> device? If yes, how should i configure it?

It's not listed at "http://freebsd.dk/ata/", but if it follows the ATAPI
standards, it's supposed to work with "burncd".  (There might be
exceptions, but I've not read of any.)  It probably works with the
GENERIC kernel that came with your OS.  IIRC, the kernel config file
needs (and your kernel needs to be build from it, of course, as
documented in the FreeBSD Handbook):
    device          ata
    device          atapicd